A Celebration Sale - Room 213

Promo 1

Promo 2

Promo 3

A Celebration Sale

English Teachers on TpT Come Together for American Author, Harper Lee

Sale! July 14th Come Together for American author, Harper Lee!


It's a big day in the literary world: Harper Lee's much anticipated - and controversial - new novel, Go Set a Watchman is hitting the book shelves. To celebrate this momentous event, several TpT ELA sellers have joined together to have a one day celebration sale.  You can check out my store for 20% off, as well as those of these fabulous sellers!

1 comment

  1. I'm just now figuring out all this blog business. I've participated in the link-ups, but I was just rereading yours and noticed that it didn't say to add your own, so I'm sorry if I overstepped my boundaries by adding my link. I can totally remove it!!

    ReplyDelete